Re: [opensuse-gnome] Default torrentclient in Gnome
Am Mittwoch, den 25.03.2009, 09:25 +0000 schrieb Alan McGovern:

So, for the third time. Could you please *name* some issues with
Monsoon 0.20 and preferably file them in bugzilla.

No, I won't, because it would draw this thread completely off-topic.
This thread discusses which torrent-client to have as default for 11.2,
it is not about fixing specifics bugs of one of the candidates.

I won't start bug-triaging for Monsoon in this thread, neither for
Transmission or any other specific application because this is not the
place for it.