[opensuse-gnome] GNOME:UNSTABLE
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:39:48 +1100
Hello people,

I'd like to delete all package from GNOME:UNSTABLE to avoid people using
old, stale, broken stuff. G:U, as explained [1] is only going to be used
once Factory is frozen prior to the next openSUSE release.

If you have any packages in there that you need, can you please copy
them somewhere else. I plan on removing all packages in a weeks time.

Also, as a side note, GNOME:Factory:Next have now been removed and
people should be using GNOME:Factory instead.

Thanks,
Magnus

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Repositories