Re: [opensuse-gnome] concerning bug 340343
  • From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:13:04 -0600
On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 12:27 -0500, James Tremblay aka SLEducator wrote:

Mr. SLEducator, the man brave enough to use Sabayon :)

I would like to know what we can do about moving forward on the problem
of the "Sabayon GUI"(aka user profile editor) not functioning.
To be clearer , the gui itself runs and seems to be fairly stable, the
problem is that none of the modifications to the desktop are saved.

Huh, you are right. I just noticed this yesterday while fixing the
"Sabayon doesn't run" bug.

Sigh... Sabayon basically breaks with every major release of the
desktop :( I think it's time to start a test suite for it.

I'll work on this.

Federico