[opensuse-gnome] GNOME:Factory / GNOME:Factory:Next / GNOME:Stable / GNOME:Unstable etc etc
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:05:53 +1100
Hello,

Just a quick note that we need to discuss our repos...

We have been updating latest GNOME in GNOME:Factory:Next (G:F:N) for a
while now. We need to merge these changes into GNOME:Factory (G:F).

My questions;

1. Should we copy all packages from G:F to a GNOME:Stable (I think we
have a G:S but don't know the state of it. We might want to start from
scratch here) and then update to 2.24.3
2. For each GNOME . release (2.25.4, 2.25.5 etc), should we do a
complete update in G:F:N and then later merge them to G:F (Makes it
possible to use G:F as a 'stable development' branch)
3. Should we not do 2 and instead move G:F:N to GNOME:Unstable (again, I
think we have G:U and again, perhaps we want to start from scratch)

Other questions I forgot?

Cheers,
Magnus