Re: [opensuse-gnome] Timeshift discussion
Somebody whose name Windows Mail has garbled said:
Option 2) Create new timeshift for 23:00 UTC. This seems to get the
widest support globally. However, India (Our beloved Evo team) would be
left out. I discussed with Srag, and they were unable to attend the old
timeshift meeting anyway and for them regular time meetings are best.
They said they would be comfortable with missing a timeshift meeting.

FYI: 23:00 UTC = 6 p.m. for you folks in the U.S. Midwest and Mexico,
and late evening (after Rodrigo's television shows) in Europe and 9 a.m.
in Sydney, land of the Magnus.

I support this. I'm unable to attend many meetings at all, because the
normal meeting time is during school for me and the timeshift is at 5 or so
in the morning (I'm on the U.S. Gulf Coast, Central Time).

Having a meeting in the afternoon/evening for the timeshift meeting will
work out best for me, so I'm throwing my support towards this.
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy - openSUSE Member
Public Mail - kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx