Re: [opensuse-gnome] Evolution 2.22 for Factory
  • From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:52:48 +0530
Hey HPJ,

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 00:40 -0500, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
I've opened an Evolution 2.22 repo and made it build on Factory, so
those of us who depend on Evo to get work done but are running into
showstoppers in 2.23/2.24 can keep using the old one and still dogfood
the rest of the distro:

Are there any blocker outstanding? AFAIR, there aren't any blockers
apart from dup mails in pop folders, which Federico reported, which I'm
trying to duplicate. Rest all should be fixed. Are there any unreported
issues?

Oh wait, I don't remember, which version factory ships. If it's pre
2.23.92, it may not be a nice experience. But still should work.

-Srini