[opensuse-gnome] wiki cleanup for /GNOME
  • From: "Christopher Hobbs" <chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:19:13 -0500
I'd like to organize a meeting for sometime next week to discuss a few
of the items we got into today during the GNOME meeting and what we've
been talking about on this list.

Ideally, I'd just like to get everyone in the same place to hash out
their thoughts on the subject before we get started on cleaning it up.

1200 CDT Mon-Fri next week works best for me. Wednesday would be
especially good, but I'm flexible. When would be a good time for
everyone else to meet?
--
Christopher M. Hobbs, chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator, City of Siloam Springs