Re: [opensuse-gnome] Traditional menu and menu bar applet icon
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:26:57 -0500
On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 12:29 +0200, Michi wrote:
[Trying again after subscribing to the ML]

Hi everyone.

Some time ago I filed a bug to include some branding for the GNOME
panel. Namely, I think it would be nice to replace the GNOME foot on
the traditional GNOME menu as well as the menu bar applet with the
openSUSE logo. A nice icon=B9 which would fit very well has already
been done by Jimmac. The bug can be found here=B2. Vincent Untz asked
me to mail to the list for some discussion about this.

I absolutely agree. It should also be the icon for the SLAB/Computer menu.
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy - openSUSE Member
Public Mail: <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>