Re: [opensuse-gnome] Go Elsewhere?
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 12:47:35 +0200
On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 14:33 -0500, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
This I'm curious about - this is probably an artifact of a) being more
open and b) trying to get more community involvement from a development
perspective. Frankly I don't know how to do a) and b) at the same time
during ramp up without being a little bureaucratic in terms of meetings
and stuff because the input and feedback is wanted.

Hi JP,

I was too general in my last email, sorry. I didn't mean that ALL the
meetings and agendas are not useful. I simply wanted to say that I don't
see the need of another periodic list/newsletter with the most critical
issues, because those information are already available on bugzilla, and
the report is assigned to the right people already. Of course if it's
considered useful by the team and it might help, that's OK.

the review of most crticial bugs could just be part of the weekly
meetings' agenda.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>