Re: [opensuse-gnome] Wiki Cleanup
  • From: Bryen <suseROCKS@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:01:01 -0500

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 12:51 -0500, Michael Wolf wrote:
On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 03:35 +0000, JP Rosevear wrote:

Pages marked as draft should probably include a date, and pages marked
as such can be removed from draft status after some time (a month?).
Sort of like NORESPONSE in bugzilla.

The latter I think did eventually get blessed in a meeting, the second
looks like a dupe - also may need some love because of the changes to
the build service world now anyhow.

Right. But in general I think we could use a statute of limitations for
draft status. :)

Michael.

But the more important question is whether the wording in these pages is
valid, needs work, or redacting. If someone wants to step up and
review it before concluding, that would be great.