Re: [opensuse-gnome] pulse audio applet
  • From: Christian Jäger <christian.jaeger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:50:27 +0200
This is exactly the important point. Until the PulseAudio-applet's
current pop-up menu has been replaced by a simple volume-slider it is
really useless and confusing to the vast majority of the userbase.

So; if you won't hack it, please get rid of it in the default
configuratoin and replace it by GNOME's volume-control applet.

Greets,
Chris