Re: [opensuse-gnome] pulse audio applet
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:34:01 -0500
On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 23:30 +0530, CyberOrg wrote:
On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Alberto Passalacqua
<alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> wrote:

Anyway, PA is in. Let's hope it works well. We should just keep an eye
on it during the last phases of testing.

Yes, let us have some bugs, there aren't any PA bugs left for
captain_magnus to fix :)

Seriously, please file bugs if you see issues with PA in openSUSE 11.0
Beta1/2/3 instead of getting worried about many bugs in Ubuntu.

Fix for performance is already in, and Rodrigo and Magnus are already
working to provide a GUI for multiple speaker setup.

Cheers

-J

So, uh, what is the consensus of the original discussion: will we have a
simple volume slider applet for PulseAudio instead of the big window?
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Public Mail <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> | Yo.media:
225-590-5961