[opensuse-gnome] SUSE co-maintainer for Monsoon required
  • From: "Andrew Wafaa" <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:10:22 +0100
Chaps and Chapesses,

With the choice of Monsoon as the default bittorrent client a SUSE
c-maintainer is required (I believe) to ensure patches/updates are
integrated into the distro. Is there anyone of you kind people
willing to take on this great task?

I am maintaining it in G:C, and at the minute I just ping someone
(normally vuntz or mw) on irc to upload a new release to factory.

Thanks,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://opensuse.org/GNOME

http://www.wafaa.eu