Re: [opensuse-gnome] Schemas patches
  • From: Stanislav Brabec <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:25:42 +0100
Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

I've done some script shell magic to get a list of patches that changes
the schemas files in packages. There are 51 such patches (there's some
false positives in there, but it's not a big deal).

Latest factory build has support for /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.vendor.

Now I am working on support for vendor defaults in gconf-editor.

Then I will rework some my branding changes to use gconf, if possible
(gnome splash).

Then somebody should move schemas changes there.

Proposed package name (following branding specification):

gconf2-branding-openSUSE

This package should collect gconf customizations.

(I am not sure, whether it is possible to create more such packages
after gconf merging of xml files.)

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec