Re: [opensuse-gnome] Schemas patches

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 13:47 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

I've done some script shell magic to get a list of patches that changes
the schemas files in packages. There are 51 such patches (there's some
false positives in there, but it's not a big deal).

I've put them here: http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Projects/SchemasChanges

It's a bit overlapping with the patches upstreaming project, but the
captain convinced me to create a new wiki page ;-) It should help
document the policy changes that we implement. Feel free to edit the
page to describe each policy changed by the patches.

I wonder if we should do something similar with patches for .desktop
files.

Michael.