Re: [opensuse-gnome] Schemas patches
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:03:42 +0100

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 13:47 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

I've done some script shell magic to get a list of patches that changes
the schemas files in packages. There are 51 such patches (there's some
false positives in there, but it's not a big deal).

I've put them here: http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Projects/SchemasChanges

It's a bit overlapping with the patches upstreaming project, but the
captain convinced me to create a new wiki page ;-)

I don't think it is overlapping, now that captain convinced me also :-)
Only thing, please make sure to tag these patches as specified in the
patching guidelines, that should help a lot the patch upstreaming
project :-)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>