Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-fr (10 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-fr] Is your LUG under attack?
  • From: "jimmy Pierre" <jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:53:28 +0100
Greetings,

My LUG had its Wiki defaced and I receive not less than 10 insulting emails
since the events of 02nd November, 2006. I am writing to inform you about my
experience and also, on what information can we rely on, what do you tell
your members and the public when you get aggressed. For example, we had a
Software Freedom Day last Saturday and a few people barged in to insult me.

You may contact me in private if you wish, no problem.

Cheers,

Jimmy PIERRE
President
NUI.fr