Re: [opensuse-foundation] Reboot. Lets start again, this time organized
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 18:13:15 +0100
Richard (MQ) wrote:

On 04/02/11 16:10, jdd wrote:

However, I would like to see more people giving they opinion
(including a simple +1, whatever Henne said :-)

no answer can be simple lack of interest, when I personnally think
creating the Foundation should be our primary goal;.. (after making
11.4, of course)

Exactly why I am just lurking on this list: we've been explicitly
asked not to send "+1" and "NAK" type responses, so since these were
my main reaction to most of the suggestions so far I've kept stumm.

It would be interesting to know how many subscribers there are to this
list, as pointed out earlier in this thread there aren't many
contributing ATM.

The stats should have been here, but I got a 404:

http://lists.opensuse.org/stats/opensuse-foundation/opensuse-foundation.html#Subscribers

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (6.4°C)