Re: [opensuse-foundation] Reboot. Lets start again, this time organized
On 04/02/11 16:10, jdd wrote:

However, I would like to see more people giving they opinion
(including a simple +1, whatever Henne said :-)

no answer can be simple lack of interest, when I personnally think
creating the Foundation should be our primary goal;.. (after making
11.4, of course)

Exactly why I am just lurking on this list: we've been explicitly asked
not to send "+1" and "NAK" type responses, so since these were my main
reaction to most of the suggestions so far I've kept stumm.

It would be interesting to know how many subscribers there are to this
list, as pointed out earlier in this thread there aren't many
contributing ATM.

--
Cheers
Richard (MQ)