Re: [opensuse-foundation] Reboot. Lets start again, this time organized
Henne,

To try to bring some focus to the topics and to help everyone know which topics
are currently being discussed and who the moderator is, I updated the wiki
pages. On the main page, I created entries for a moderator, status and results
for each topic. Both you and suseROCKS had AI from previous board meetings, so
I put you on as moderators, then I spread the board members around the topics
to give us some default moderators, we can discuss that.

I also moved some of the details that were on the portal:Foundation page onto a
couple other pages to help cleanly divide out the topics and to give us room
for the content.

-Alan

On 1/28/2011 at 05:03 AM, in message <4D42B0A4.4060202@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Henne