Re: [opensuse-foundation] Reboot. Lets start again, this time organized
Hey,

On 01/28/2011 02:21 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 28/01/2011 13:57, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :

This is a typical "I don't like this" mail. Please make an argument why
you don't want a moderator that does the things I proposed. Sorry but "I
don't like this" just doesn't cut it :)

may be I was too attracted by the word 'moderator', If you seek for
somebody to summarize a discussion

Yes I wrote what the moderator is supposed to do didn't I? :)

may be the better is to let do this the one that launch the
discussion?

That would be a nice way to let everybody know who the moderator is and
would prevent too many threads.

I get a start for the first point in an other post

Sorry I don't understand. Can you rephrase this sentence please?

first point of the list on the wiki page. Should be obvious, now that
you should have received the mail :-)

Yes it is. We (you and me) didn't even agree on these rules before you
fired it off. This is leading nowhere...

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson