[openFATE 312001] Add email related functionality to connect.opensuse.org
Feature changed by: Jos Poortvliet (jospoortvliet)
Feature #312001, revision 6
- Title: Add email related functionality to connect.opensuse.rog
+ Title: Add email related functionality to connect.opensuse.org

openSUSE Infrastructure: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Richard Bos (rbos)

Please add the the possibility to have additions and updates emailed to
users, besides an RSS feed alone. The functionality could be called
'Recieve email notifications' to enable it. A possibility to send an
email to the group, as group owner, would be appreciated. The
functionality could be called 'Send email to group'. Add above the
different options in the menu on left side of group landing page would
be nice, to be better differentiate the tasks. For example: Actions
-------- Group discussion Group calendar Group polls Invite someone
Leave group Manage ------- Manage group operators Edit group
Notification ------------- RSS feed Stop email notification (does not
exist yet)
Is clearer than: Manage group operators Edit group Invite someone Leave
group Group discussion Group calendar Group polls

Relations:
- related: improve the feed functionality of Connect (feature/id:
312931)
- Have mail notifications in Connect (feature/duplicate: 312932)

#1: Jos Poortvliet (jospoortvliet) (2011-03-20 03:04:21)
A +1 from me, that'd be nice.

#2: Gertjan Lettink (knurpht) (2011-03-21 10:07:31)
+1 from me. I can see the possibilities of connect.