[openFATE 311074] Enhance Education Repository
Feature changed by: Karl Eichwalder (keichwa)
Feature #311074, revision 7
Title: Enhance Education Repository

Education Li-f-e: Unconfirmed

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Lars Vogdt (lrupp)

- Right now, openSUSE have quite few scientific and educational packages.
+ Right now, openSUSE has quite few scientific and educational packages.
To give openSUSE more presence on universities and research centers at
- "final user" level, it would be necessary to review the current
- packages in the Education and science repositories and check for
- updates and new packages that are currently not on the list.
+ "end user" level, it would be necessary to review the current packages
+ in the Education and science repositories and check for updates and new
+ packages that are currently not on the list.

Relations:
- Add more scientific packages (feature/id: 309007)

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: The Education and Science Sector is one of the most
important sectors to reach new and enthusiastic users. We should offer
a bunch of applications for this users fulfilling all their needs and
as result, we can increase the number of openSUSE users in a very
special, but also interesting and important area.