[openFATE 312579] Add the packages: linux-atm-lib, smpppd and WvDial in: Live CD, USB Live...
Feature changed by: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger)
Feature #312579, revision 5
Title: Add the packages: linux-atm-lib, smpppd and WvDial in: Live CD,
USB Live...

openSUSE Distribution: Duplicate of #312580
- Master status: Rejected by Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- reject date: 2011-07-19 10:06:47
- reject reason: That requestors do not check their facts is something I
- got used to. But at least the "screening team" could verify requests
- before making features out of it ;(
+ Master status: Done

Requested by: Genix Info (genixinfo)

Add the packages: linux-atm-lib
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-atm/) , smpppd
(http://en.opensuse.org/Smpppd) and WvDial
(http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=WvDial) in: Live CD, Live USB or
installation DVD of openSUSE Linux 12.1
(http://en.opensuse.org/Main_Page) , can thus be made ​​DSL
Internet setup, the installation automatically, through automated
configuration tool on CD Live, Live or USB installation DVD, I had to
manually download and install packages, see the Mandriva Linux does it
automatically, openSUSE Linux would have to install the needed packages
automatically, as is done in Mandriva Linux (http://www.mandriva.com/)
, facilitating the configuration of a DSL connection.

Relations:
- (feature/duplicate: 312580)