[openFATE 312580] Add the packages: linux-atm-lib, smpppd and WvDial in: Live CD, USB Live...
Feature changed by: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger)
Feature #312580, revision 2
Title: Add the packages: linux-atm-lib, smpppd and WvDial in: Live CD,
USB Live...

- openSUSE Distribution: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE Distribution: Implementation

Requested by: Genix Info (genixinfo)

Add the packages: linux-atm-lib
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-atm/) , smpppd
(http://en.opensuse.org/Smpppd) and WvDial
(http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=WvDial) in: Live CD, Live USB or
installation DVD of openSUSE Linux 12.1
- (http://en.opensuse.org/Main_Page) , can thus be made ​​DSL
- Internet setup, the installation automatically, through automated
- configuration tool on CD Live, Live or USB installation DVD, I had to
- manually download and install packages, see the Mandriva Linux does it
+ (http://en.opensuse.org/Main_Page) , can thus be made DSL Internet
+ setup, the installation automatically, through automated configuration
+ tool on CD Live, Live or USB installation DVD, I had to manually
+ download and install packages, see the Mandriva Linux does it
automatically, openSUSE Linux would have to install the needed packages
automatically, as is done in Mandriva Linux (http://www.mandriva.com/)
, facilitating the configuration of a DSL connection.

+ #1: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger) (2011-07-19 09:33:00)
+ We cannot put everything to Live images since the space is limited.

+ #2: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger) (2011-07-19 09:34:33)
+ Coolo, could you add these three packages to the DVD, please?