[openFATE 312580] Add the packages: linux-atm-lib, smpppd and WvDial in: Live CD, USB Live...
Feature changed by: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger)
Feature #312580, revision 3
Title: Add the packages: linux-atm-lib, smpppd and WvDial in: Live CD,
USB Live...

openSUSE Distribution: Implementation
+ Projectmanager: Important

Requested by: Genix Info (genixinfo)

Add the packages: linux-atm-lib
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-atm/) , smpppd
(http://en.opensuse.org/Smpppd) and WvDial
(http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=WvDial) in: Live CD, Live USB or
installation DVD of openSUSE Linux 12.1
(http://en.opensuse.org/Main_Page) , can thus be made DSL Internet
setup, the installation automatically, through automated configuration
tool on CD Live, Live or USB installation DVD, I had to manually
download and install packages, see the Mandriva Linux does it
automatically, openSUSE Linux would have to install the needed packages
automatically, as is done in Mandriva Linux (http://www.mandriva.com/)
, facilitating the configuration of a DSL connection.

#1: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger) (2011-07-19 09:33:00)
We cannot put everything to Live images since the space is limited.

#2: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger) (2011-07-19 09:34:33)
Coolo, could you add these three packages to the DVD, please?