[openFATE 311288] Add YAST feature to remove application settings
Feature changed by: saulo aldighieri moraes (saul0)
Feature #311288, revision 4
Title: Add YAST feature to remove application settings

Requested by: Narayansamy S (vazhavandan)

Kindly include an option in YAST to force removal of .<NAME> Folders
when un-installing or de-installing applications through YAST

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Kindly include an option in YAST to force removal of.
<NAME>Folders when un-installing or de-installing applications through
YAST My home directory is now loaded now with crappy . folders that are
driving me crazy.It is tedious to find and remove folders when we
uninstall and application Sometimes these folders names are different
from that of the application itself,hence the deleting them has become
a chore by itself

#1: Tim Edwards (tk83) (2011-02-21 10:57:37)
This would be good, although only if it's optional - by default the
package manager shouldn't touch anything in users' home directories.

+ #2: saulo aldighieri moraes (saul0) (2011-05-30 21:46:12)
+ but how you will added what directories or files you want want to
+ delete? If you have this information than you can remove manually
+ right? Maybe Yast Installer should have an option to like debianĀ“s
+ "purge"..