[New: openFATE 311322] Add button to change color depth on Display Monitor
Feature added by: Roman Bysh (Romanator)

Feature #311322, revision 1
Title: Add button to change color depth on Display Monitor

Requested by: Roman Bysh (romanator)

I'm proposing that we add an extra button to the Display and Monitor settings
to change the color depth.

Since sax2 was deprecated. We have been missing a way to dynamically change the
color depth.

Sax2 used to have a button to allow users to change the color depth. For
example:

* 8-bit
* 15-bit
* 16-bit
* 24-bit
* 32-bit

Let's vote to add this feature to the Display and Monitor in KDE.

List Navigation