[openFATE 310811] Enable touchpad "tap click" by default
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:58:41 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Bhanu Kiran P (BhaKi)
Feature #310811, revision 5
Title: Enable touchpad "tap click" by default

Requested by: Jimmy Berry (boombatower)

It seems in SUSE 11.3 the default setting was changed so that the
touchpad no longer accepts tapping to click. At first I thought I had a
driver issue or something was messed up.
This is silly since everyone expects tapping the touchpad to result in
a click, not to be ignored. One of the issues I think people have
coming over to linux or even seasoned users such as myself is annoying
or silly defaults. Right after installing SUSE I go through and change
a load of settings, obviously much of which is user preference, but I
have to be believe most settings I change to what people expect.
Regardless enabling tapping on the touchpad is something we need.

+ #1: Bhanu Kiran P (bhaki) (2010-11-15 08:48:05)
+ +1
+ BTW, how do you change the setting?
+

List Navigation