[New: openFATE 310811] Enable touchpad "tap click" by default
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 00:56:10 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Jimmy Berry (boombatower)

Feature #310811, revision 1
Title: Enable touchpad "tap click" by default

Requested by: Jimmy Berry (boombatower)

It seems in SUSE 11.3 the default setting was changed so that the touchpad no
longer accepts tapping to click. At first I thought I had a driver issue or
something was messed up.

This is silly since everyone expects tapping the touchpad to result in a click,
not to be ignored. One of the issues I think people have coming over to linux
or even seasoned users such as myself is annoying or silly defaults. Right
after installing SUSE I go through and change a load of settings, obviously
much of which is user preference, but I have to be believe most settings I
change to what people expect. Regardless enabling tapping on the touchpad is
something we need.

List Navigation