[New: openFATE 310201] Include a pastebin script in the distribution
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:36:58 +0200 (CEST)
Feature added by: Pascal Bleser (pbleser)

Feature #310201, revision 1
Title: Include a pastebin script in the distribution

Requested by: Pascal Bleser (pbleser)

It would help tremendously if we would include a pastebin script (e.g.
pastebinit, which is in network:utilities and Contrib) in the stock
distribution. Given that it is really small, we ought to include it in the core
patterns (i.e. always install it).

Point being that we very, very often ask people who come with questions on our
IRC support channel (#opensuse on freenode) to pastebin output of commands or
files, and having something like pastebinit would make that even easier.

But that's pointless (making it easier) if we have to guide them through adding
a repository and installing pastebinit first. Hence including it into the
distribution.

List Navigation