[New: openFATE 310199] Repository Announcements
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:11:42 +0200 (CEST)
Feature added by: Robin Knapp (rknapp)

Feature #310199, revision 1
Title: Repository Announcements

Requested by: Robin Knapp (rknapp)

I often read announcements in Mailing Lists that repositories are renamed,
deleted or whatever.

Especially in the KDE repos there is currently much restructuration ongoing.

I propose to implement a feature in libzypp and its GUIs to be able to show
important announcements for each repository.

Ideally, multiple repositories can issue one common announcement which will be
displayed only once.

- This repository will swich from KDE 4.5 to KDE4.6. To keep KDE 4.5,

- The repositories x, y and z will be moved on $date. Click _here_ to change it

- This repository is obsolete. _remove_.

(Maybe repository switching, removing, adding etc. can be done by clicking on a
link in that text)

List Navigation
This Thread