[openFATE 309768] Blobec: Git with GPG on FTP
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:55:59 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Martin Vidner (mvidner)
Feature #309768, revision 2
Title: Blobec: Git with GPG on FTP

Requested by: Martin Vidner (mvidner)

Blobec is a tool to store my private information (diary, calendar) on
the Net to increase its availability and redundance.
- * To preserve privacy it needs to be encrypted &rarr; GPG.
- * I want it to be versioned, with easy merging of diverged copies
- &rarr; Git.
- * The publishing part works with what my current ISP provides &rarr;
- FTP (with SSL).
+ * To preserve privacy it needs to be encrypted -> GPG.
+ * I want it to be versioned, with easy merging of diverged copies ->
+ Git.
+ * The publishing part works with what my current ISP provides -> FTP
+ (with SSL).
I am implementing it in Ruby, with cURL.

List Navigation