[openFATE 309588] Bash completion for osc
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 12:43:18 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Jan Engelhardt (jengelh)
Feature #309588, revision 5
Title: Bash completion for osc

Requested by: Petr Uzel (puzel)
Developer: (Novell)

The goal is to implement bash-completion script for the osc (openSUSE
build service command-line tool) and release it either as independent
package or as part of the official osc.

+ #1: Jan Engelhardt (jengelh) (2010-06-02 12:43:16)
+ Independent packages please. I hate it when tabbing suddenly stops
+ working the usual way just because osc is installed. The git package
+ already has that problem that when you tab, it tries to complete some
+ filename, SHA hash, or something else, incurring needless delay on my
+ setup (where I know that I will only ever tab for files that are
+ present in the actual filesystem).