[New: openFATE 309565] Hacking Apache FOP (learn some java)
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:42:12 +0200 (CEST)
Feature added by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)

Feature #309565, revision 1
Title: Hacking Apache FOP (learn some java)

Requested by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)

Apache FOP is a great docbook to PDF renderer. Doc-team has found some strange
limitations, some of them appear trivial to fix. E.g. some text simply does not
appear on the cover. Unfortunatly, FOP is written in Java, and I have never
looked at java code before.

I'd like to create a development and debugging environment for FOP. Is there
anybody interested to guide me into the world of Java, and join me in picking
some of the low hanging fruits there?

List Navigation