[New: openFATE 309454] I want ice-cream for hackweek
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:49:00 +0200 (CEST)
Feature added by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)

Feature #309454, revision 1
Title: I want ice-cream for hackweek

Requested by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)

There should be a good supply of delicious ice-cream duing the Hackweek to lure
people away from their offices, towards the kitchen area.

Test Case:
Bring ice-cream to my office, I'll do the tests myself.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: In general, food supply is most important, this creates most
effective breaks and allows for communications. (Please don't speak with your
mouth full, though).

List Navigation