[openFATE 309058] Support patterns as a build dependencies
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:14:23 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Christoph Thiel (cthiel1)
Feature #309058, revision 4
Title: Support patterns as a build dependencies

Buildservice: Evaluation
Projectmanager: Mandatory

- Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)
+ Requested by: Christoph Thiel (cthiel1)

Esp. for kiwi image builds we need to support also patterns as build
dependencies.
This may be done together with fate #309057 (Generate patterns out of
product descriptions), but we could also already support it with
current pattern support of OBS. That would mean we need to generate the
patterns from past products also as OBS pattern.

+ #1: Christoph Thiel (cthiel1) (2010-03-02 18:14:10)
+ This would be very helpful and would make building JeOS much simpler.