[openFATE 306598] Sync Tomboy/Tasque with Evernote
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:55:59 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Sanford Armstrong (sanfordarmstrong)
Feature #306598, revision 3
Title: Sync Tomboy/Tasque with Evernote

Hackweek IV: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Joe Brockmeier (jbrockmeier)

Evernote is a pretty cool service, but it doesn't have a Linux client.
I'd like to be able to sync my Tomboy notes with Evernote and retrieve
them from another machine. Same with Tasque -- I'd like to be able to
save a to-do list to Evernote from tasque so I could use a mobile
Evernote client to look up my to-dos.

Use Case:
* Any desktop user who wants to sync tomboy notes or to-dos with
Evernote.

+ #1: Sanford Armstrong (sanfordarmstrong) (2009-07-01 17:55:11)
+ This would be a welcome addition to both Tomboy and Tasque.
+ Another thing you could do is use RememberTheMilk in Tasque (RTM has
+ great mobile clients), and help us make Snowy (aka Tomboy Online) work
+ well on your mobile device.