[openFATE 306416] Add additional users and roles.
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:27:22 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Klaas Freitag (kfreitag)
Feature #306416, revision 3
Title: Add additional users and roles.

- openFATE: Unconfirmed
+ openFATE: Candidate
+ Projectmanager: Mandatory

Requested by: Joe Harmon (jaharmon)

We have several managers that are running other operating systems other
than Linux. The webFATE tool was a good answer to this issue but the
problem is that they can only add themselves to a fate request. We need
the ability to add other people to the fate request since the fate
client is not available on platforms other than Linux.
+ This feature will only be available for the internal client, not for
+ the openSUSE flavour.

List Navigation