[Fate 303708] Mascot for YaST
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:54:36 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: michl
Feature #303708, revision 7
Title: Mascot for YaST

openSUSE-11.1: Evaluation

Requested by: aj@xxxxxxxxxx

Every successfull product has it's own logo and mascot. We should
create and market one for YaST as well, display it prominently on all
YaST project pages and also in YaST, e.g. in any About screens or as
easter egg.

#2: michl@xxxxxxxxxx (2008-04-24 12:46:55)
I'm fine with that. I think this should come out of the inner YaST
circle with some help from design people like Jakub.

+ #3: michl@xxxxxxxxxx (2008-04-24 19:54:31) (reply to #2)
+ And we should inlcude the community on that. Zonker might call for
+ ideas/participation for logo creation on his blog and news.openSUSE.
+ org

--
SUSE Feature Tool:
http://partnerfate.suse.de/?rm=feature_show&id=303708