Re: [opensuse-factory] LTO is enabled in Tumbleweed
On 7/17/19 10:22 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
I'm happy to announce that latest ([1]) Tumbleweed release is a first
snapshot that uses LTO by default.

I see some issue with pdns-recursor 4.1.13 getting restarted by systemd
all the time due to seg fault. Starting directly on the command-line
also leads to seg fault. IIRC this used to work before snapshot 20190713.

Installing pdns-recursor 4.2.0 from devel project server:dns fixed it.

Now for tracking down whether it's related to LTO or not:

- Is LTO also enabled on all devel projects?

- Should I try to build the pdns-recursor 4.1.13 with
%define _lto_cflags %{nil} ?

Ciao, Michael.