Re: [opensuse-factory] New package 'opensuse-welcome' to Factory
  • From: Carson Black <uhhadd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:02:43 -0400
Resource consumption by openSUSE Welcome isn't much, even on systems
with only 1GB of RAM. It takes a bit less than 100MB of RAM for me.
And considering that it's the first thing that will start up and the
first thing that will be closed, I don't see it as much of an issue.

-- Carson Black [pontaos]