Re: Re: Re: [opensuse-factory] Many problems since about Kernel 5.1.x on Tumbleweed Client - KDE isn't useable anymore
On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:11 AM <ub22@xxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, I've done it like you with methode 2

PS: The issue isn't present anymore with a new user - so I plane
to generate new users and move the contend

So maybe autofs causes the mount to be redone as soon as it is
detected that it has gone away (by KDE if nothing else). So nothing
hangs. Why it goes away is of course a question. But as autofs brings
it back before it is missed, the problem gets solved.

My problem where the server has gone away is, unfortunately, not
helped by autofs.

--
Roger Oberholtzer