Aw: Re: Re: [opensuse-factory] Many problems since about Kernel 5.1.x on Tumbleweed Client - KDE isn't useable anymore => tumbleweed development issues!!!
  • From: ub22@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 10:09:29 +0200
Hi Simon,

Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Juli 2019 um 00:25 Uhr; Von: "Simon Lees"

I kindly request that you move all future replies to this thread to
opensuse-support@xxxxxxxxxxxx, this is clearly not a general development
discussion

I forwarded my mail to the Support but no answer till now.

But the main reason to post this here, was the more and more issues on
the tumbleweed build which makes working also for a Linux user with 20
years experiance no more possible to still use it. So my network
was unchanged since about 15 years, but during the last weeks - the
development seems to be going in the wrong direction!

So in the moment in our LUG and the half yearly LPDs I promote
Tumbleweed - but this I don't do anymore - so the contious usage
of a SoHo Network isn't possible anymore!!

PS: Excuse my but since more than about 20 years with openSUSE
I'm a little bit frustated (only once this was before)!

Regards
Ulf