Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] Am I the only one with massive pulseaudio-bluetooth problems since ~ last week?
  • From: "Axel Braun" <Axel.Braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:30:06 +0200
Hello Markus

Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Juli 2019 um 12:25 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] Am I the only one with massive
pulseaudio-bluetooth problems since ~ last week?

Thanks to all the developers out there and hi to all the SUSE peeps. It was a
fun ride at SUSE! My hopes for a bright SUSE (and thus also opensuse) future
are with you!

Well, reading your footer it looks that you are in the perfect position to help
this community grow. And, different from your colleagues in c't, you consider
that U****tu is not the only distro in the world...

SCNR
Axel