Re: [opensuse-factory] Am I the only one with massive pulseaudio-bluetooth problems since ~ last week?
Hi Markus,

On Fri, 2019-07-12 at 11:24 +0200, Markus Feilner wrote:
Since about a week all of them fail to connect to my Bluetooth
headphones and
other audio devices. They connect, then disconnect. I didn't find
anything
about that in the forests of Google and on opensuse mailing lists - I
find it
hard to believe I am the only one that suffers from that... (on Dell,
Acer,
and Lenovo hardware). Android phones connect instantly.

I did start having problems with bluetooth connections recently, but I
did not bother debugging it.

Maybe file a bug and paste the link back here so I can report my
findings there?

Thanks,

Robert