Re: [opensuse-factory] Accepting requests by non-maintainers
On Thursday 2019-07-11 19:45, Arjen de Korte wrote:

I just found out that a package I maintain (php-cs-fixer) got a request, which
was accepted within three hours (and not by me). Why? Shouldn't maintainers be
allowed a few days before someone stepping in?

I'm f*cking pissed that someone just accepted this change without having a
clue
of what he is doing. Note: the 'new' version was released on the same date as
the previous one and I deliberately choose not to use that one.

It is a systemic problem of the constrained OBS permission model. I have
advocated for long that project-level maintainer roles shall be split up
to be more fine-grained, but the developers of OBS have not yet felt
inclined to act on this bug.

Wonder when the board might step in.