Re: [opensuse-factory] Accepting requests by non-maintainers

On 12/07/2019 03:15, Arjen de Korte wrote:
I just found out that a package I maintain (php-cs-fixer) got a request, which was accepted within three hours (and not by me). Why? Shouldn't maintainers be allowed a few days before someone stepping in?

I'm f*cking pissed that someone just accepted this change without having a clue of what he is doing. Note: the 'new' version was released on the same date as the previous one and I deliberately choose not to use that one.

Agreed, this shouldn't happen, if you feel like re adding yourself as a maintainer i'll nicely send them an email reminding them to wait for the maintainer to have a chance to review the change.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30