Re: [opensuse-factory] Accepting requests by non-maintainers
Hi,

On czw, 11 lip, 2019 at 7:45 PM, Arjen de Korte <suse+factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just found out that a package I maintain (php-cs-fixer) got a request, which was accepted within three hours (and not by me). Why? Shouldn't maintainers be allowed a few days before someone stepping in?

I'm f*cking pissed that someone just accepted this change without having a clue of what he is doing. Note: the 'new' version was released on the same date as the previous one and I deliberately choose not to use that one.

There are 13 maintainers of the package (see:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/users/server:php:applications/php-cs-fixer),
and it was accepted by one of them.

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world