Re: [opensuse-factory] adverse effects in SLE and openSUSE relationship
On 7/8/19 1:40 PM, Richard Brown wrote:
There is a process for raising concerns in this project when one
maintainer disagrees with another.
That is when the openSUSE Board should be contacted by the aggrieved parties.

In the recent past this "process" did not work for me at all. [1]
You accused me for "crying to the board" (board list not publicly
archived) in a case where any sensible developer fully understands my
concerns about half-baken patches not coordinated with upstream.

My consequence is that I will branch any package which is really
important for me, e.g. [2].

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/629739

[2] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:AE-DIR/openldap2

Ciao, Michael.